inaluxe in uppercase + real living

Amidst the move, two lovely things happened - my Uppercase Issue 5 arrived, and extra goodness came via a surprise! It was really great seeing the inaluxe foxes in print (a full page spread in Uppercase - so ace!) and 'Eternal Forest' made it into the June issue of Real Living Magazine! No way.... so exciting. Thank you to Evie for emailing me about it, and letting me know - I had no idea! 

In other news - It's cold here, and the week back at inaluxe HQ has been hectic. Mostly as we are still finding our way around this maze of a house, and well, it's a bit of a culture shock all round. New home, new town, new people, new work space, etc. Absolutely can't wait to get stuck into some new designs and illustrations. This weekend for sure.  I've also been working on the blog, don't be surprised if it changes again.  Better get back to it. :)

Popular Posts