23 March 2011

waiting for spring

We have just come into autumn, and I'm looking forward to spring already?! Seriously, I love winter, and aside from going away to the snow this year, I think we'll be having our inaluxe business meetings out on our new deck! Rain, hail or shine, it's going to rock! But it will be a few months yet - first we are replacing some old (just about falling out windows) and then the deck.... should all be finished in approximately 2 months - tops! Just in time for the cold!  Our deck won't look like these as such, but these are outdoor areas I'm particulaly fond of. All from pinterest






3 comments:

  1. I think all of these are dreamy. I am especially in love with the first and last image. In Iowa, the top one wouldn't work. to many bugs but....we can always dream. Enjoy the Fall. It is one of my favorite seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it! Sitting out on a deck is always so nice, especially with a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for Spring too...
    Oh...when will this Snow STOP!!!

    I love your outdoor patio's my fave is #2.
    LOVING Pinterest too...and I pinned your Owl on one of my boards the other day...just beautiful!
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much - we just love comments!